Should I be tithing today in 2016?
Lettuce, Crops, Meat and More = Tithing
Tithing as it is done today has never seemed “Right” to me for many reasons. I used to always inwardly ask “Should I even be tithing?” You know I can remember when I was younger I used to always see my Christianity preacher shuck and jive and ask for tithing money, all the while doing the electric slide on the pulpit. I NEVER sat right with me, and it was not because I was stingy and wanted to horde my little 5 or 10 dollars but It was because he would send the plate around 3 times a service I started to do the math…..
Later in life I started to do the math even more and and it dawned on me how said preacher always looked like a million bucks but the congregation looked like …….trash. The pastor was using Tithing as a weapon to rob the people of money. What was even worse than that they were using the bible to do it.
You barely have enough money to take the bus to get to service and yet he’s asking for you to bleed dollars from thin air to fit HIS lusts. It burned me in my soul I didn’t have the scriptures then to destroy the doctrine but now I can freely tell you that YOU ARE BEING ROBBED period.
With all subjects on this forum we shall cry aloud and spare not and give you the power to free your mind. We will prove these money grubbing self-righteous, no law giving, uncircumcised thieves are doing a major evil in the eyes of the lord.
I will do this with their own scriptures so no longer you will feel vexed in your heart (that’s your mind Mark 7:21) to keep making them rich when your conscience is telling you something is dreadfully wrong.
To start this truth mission lets figure out what tithing is lets get the biblical definition.
Definition Of Biblical Tithing
“Tithe” or Tithing means a tenth or 10 percent. The Old Testament law required that a tenth of all produce, flocks, and cattle be given to support the Levites (the priestly class in ancient Israel). In turn, the Levites were to give a tenth of that for support of the high priest
That should be enough to end this argument on tithing right there but lets dig into this bucket and see how deep it goes.
- First nowhere does this say money (Don’t worry Ill explain that also) it says produce, flocks and cattle. You see back in that time 11 out of 12 tribes had land and crops. The Levites didn’t have land they had cities. The lord was their lot (in other words the lord was their service full time).
- This is why the Levites got 10% tithing so that they could support the fatherless and the mothers that needed help.
Now lets go to the scripture that the greedy money hungry pastors run to they use this scripture to vex your soul.
And right there after he/she shows you that verse you get a lightning bolt casts through your heart and you dig deep into your lint filled pockets to pay a pastor something that CHRIST himself destroyed! Thats one of the reasons he flipped the tables over on the money changers. And we are going to prove it in the NEW Testament 100%!
Ask yourself does God need your gold/dollars? ROFL…….ahem no he doesn’t. Why you ask? He created it all of it. What’s the point of tithing then? Read above you might of missed it, because it had a love your brother as you love yourself vibe to it.
In short you shall not leave your family hungry and suffering. The Levites mission was to make sure those who lacked had what they needed.
You see the church is a billion dollar industry and hustlers know this you are being pimped and they are using the bible to do it. Your preacher stops reading right there and the music plays and he passes the plate. All you can do is grin and bare the pain as you need to decide whether to pay your light bill or tithing. Lets go down to verse 10 LOOK CLOSE!
Remember the definition above? Produce because we had farms and we had to support the Levites this was a Law given to the Children of Israel. Speaking of that if the law is done away with why are they collecting tithing hmm..
The Most high said he would keep the windows of heaven open and pour out rain for your crops and if you read down he states that he will rebuke the devourer. Back in those days they didn’t have roundup or miracle grow. Your crops would of grown without any waste because the most high blessed your production, and 10 percent of your crops to give the Levites would have been no problem. back then we owned HUGE massive farms and businesses but we are captivity here in Babylon The Great why are you paying tithing?
Where did all this go wrong? How in the world do people not know this simple truth? Lets break this down from the root and you will never again be lead astray. Let us see when god set this order in place and what it was really for.
OK so we see by the verses above that the children of Israel got land for and inheritance but NOT the Levites. They got 10 percent of all the substance of the 11 other tribes. They got cities and ministered to the 12 tribes. They alone held this duty so the most high was their lot and they were the high priests.
With that being said it would not even matter if your priest was a levite as we are about to prove . This law was never and I mean NEVER for Creflo dollar or TD Jakes not even Jesse Jackson or any other preacher.
Lets find the full law of tithing so you do not have to believe me believe the most high. All I am doing is going precept upon precept and showing you the truth. If you want to be fooled after this so be it. We will take this verse by verse to get the full understanding.
Here is the law on tithing Deuteronomy 14:22-29
(OPEN YOUR BIBLE SEE FOR YOURSELF The law of Tithing unlocked)
- Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year.
- And thou shalt eat before the LORD thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always.
- And if the way be too long for thee, so that thou art not able to carry it; or if the place be too far from thee, which the LORD thy God shall choose to set his name there, when the LORD thy God hath blessed thee:
- Then shalt thou turn it into money, and bind up the money in thine hand, and shalt go unto the place which the LORD thy God shall choose:
- And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household,
- And the Levite that is within thy gates; thou shalt not forsake him; for he hath no part nor inheritance with thee. LOOK AT THE MAP DO YOU SEE LEVITES LAND MASS? They had Cities in the other tribes land!
- At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates:
- And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.
- The first point in verse 22 = We learn that we are supposed to bring tithing of SEED not 20 dollar bills. This means crops is one option.
- In verse 23 = You are supposed to bring that seed or crops to Jerusalem (That is the city the most high chose to place his name 2 Chronicles 6:6). Then eat it there before the most high with Joy in your heart with your fellow Israelites. It also says Corn, Wine, Oil, Herds and flocks. (Chicken and Beef today).
- Verse 24 -25 = Lets say you live in USA and you had to go to Jerusalem for the feast day and you had 300 cows. Needless to say they ain’t getting on the plane with you. The most high said to sell the 300 cows take THAT money go to Jerusalem. It’s easier carrying or shipping all that cow or whatever you mass produced from your farms. The Levites because of the lack of land could not mass product food etc.
- Verse 26 – 28 = Then once you get to Jerusalem you use that money to buy back the products you want, and then eat drink before the lord. You also give the Levites 10% then have a great time at the feast. You do NOT give it to a wicked preacher so he can buy a 65 million dollar Plane.
- Verse 29 = This verse goes into the point of the WHY we give the 10 percent back then. Quite clear are the lords instructions on how the poor were supposed to be treated.
They take your CROPS MEAT AND OILS ETC AND FEED THE POOR. The strangers in your midst, and the widow, and the fatherless children. For all of this the lord afterword’s would bless us. We are a selfish people and stiff necked so this law was made so we do not forget those that have not.
Ask yourself honestly does any of this happen today? It doesn’t point blank period and it’s because the earth is given into the hands of the wicked. Although they tell you the law is done away with these ravaging wolves attack the poor in spirit and in truth daily. Our problem as a people is we have never been saved from THIS captivity (Slavery) so it’s all we know because we were not allowed to READ.
Here is the thing people in the age of information ignorance is a choice ….. think on that. They didn’t have google back in those days and you do and more but don’t read by choice. You don’t have to be a scholar but this is basic knowledge now.
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Do you see what our lord savior called them you Israelites? If they do not preach according to THIS word that’s, because there is no truth in them. You are the lost sheep and these wolves have been feeding on your tithing for far too long.
Now the final point I will endure to show you is that Christ himself stated all this. He is the high priest now the Levitial priesthood is done away with and so is Tithing. He now the road leads through him for us Israelites. I will prove it out of the New Testament.
Hebrews 10:8 & Hebrews 7:12
Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
For the priesthood being changed, there is made of
necessity a change also of the law.
Since tithing is a sacrifice offering you can clearly see that Christ has done away with this practice. The Levites of course are still of the 12 tribes but now since we lost Jerusalem for one how can you donate? You cant there is no law since Jesus Christ became high priest that reinstated tithing. Jesus said get rid of ALL sacrificing because Christ was and is the ultimate sacrifice. This is a commandment do NOT doing it. Let me show you what they did in the New Testament you will see what the difference is once and for all.
Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
And laid them down at the apostles’ feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.
Can you see the difference in this kind of giving? You are to give free will offerings of your extra you give what you CAN GIVE not what you cannot. The lord loves a cheerful giver. These people had extra houses and goods and items and crops even in the roman captivity. They gave these goods to Paul and Peter and thus they made sure that everyone had what they needed thats right they supported their nation. They made themselves self sufficient. This extra was used to build schools and feed the poor and the homeless you don’t read about Paul or peter buying 65 Million Dollar Jets etc.
As you see alms is a different matter this is classified as a free will offering not tithing. If your pastor is teaching you the laws of the most high and how to get the kingdom and you feel like supporting the “church” and not HIS lusts so be it but I tell you now in the Christianity Church you will not find the truth. They are ran by the National Council of Churches they are meant to keep you sleeping. Find a law abiding Israelite institution (Like This One) they will guild you the correct way.
Here is the passage on Alms.
Give alms not Tithing but NEVER give to the wicked
Prayer is good with fasting and alms and righteousness. A little with righteousness is better than much with unrighteousness. It is better to give alms than to lay up gold:
For alms doth deliver from death, and shall purge away all sin. Those that exercise alms and righteousness shall be filled with life:
As you can see the power of alms is not to be underestimated, or ignored. There are some key points in this verse you need to understand. Alms is good if you are praying righteously (Deuteronomy. 4:5-6). That with fasting will not only purge sins but will deliver you from death. Have you ever even seen this scripture before? I bet not because if a preacher ever read this would you ever pay tithes again?
Yeah I know the feeling you are having right now “Damn why didn’t I know this”? The answer is simple you need to be taught all over and this is what this site is for. Welcome to the real path of life, never sleep in darkness again! Now that you know the truth it has set you free and you can now repent of supporting someone wicked and support those that help you on the path to the kingdom.
This last message is a warning for the preachers that know all what I posted on this article and still are taking tithing.
The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
Wake up children of Israel rise up against these lies let god be true but every man a liar (Romans 3:3). These wicked pastors have their reward. It’s sad that dome people are getting treated like criminals because they cannot pay 10–20% tithing some even are getting put out of their congregation. Again go over the scriptures and see for yourself. Just think how much better Alms are than tithing. I hope this was edifying and I pray that in these last days you let no one fool you ever again with smooth words. If your preacher passes you a collection plate drop some lettuce in there and keep it moving.