In the beginning TMH created every herb on the planet he also created the Moringa Seed for our healing and food (Genesis 1:29, Ezekiel 47:12,) some how the Moringa Seed has been kept in the shadows for most part. The Moringa tree is also nicknamed the “Miracle Tree” and that might be an understatement.
It is a food source, skin saver, disease fighter, cancer killer oh and it is good for you. Most, if not all, of the tree is edible and nutritious as you see by the picture above the uses are massive.
In fact Moringa is being to used to combat malnutrition in poor countries. It has been written up in scientific journals galore and many articles due to its nutritional and medicinal properties.
Now that I know I’m an Israelite now what?
Moringa Seed Oil is massively powerful you should take advantage, because without your health you have nothing.
Moringa seed oil comes from the seeds of the Moringa oleifera tree, the most common species of the genus Moringa in the flowering plant family moringaceae. The tree is native to India and countries in the Himalayan region. The Philippines has a large concentration of this miracle plant also. In India it is used in holistic medicine, as well as in cuisine. The tree is now cultivated in several countries, including Thailand, and Africa.
The unique shape of the seeds has made people call the seed stocks drumsticks in addition the bitter taste of the seeds has been compared to some to resemble, horseradish from the taste of its roots, In other regions of the world Moringa goes by the name benzolive tree (Haiti) and nebeday (Senegal).
It is a fast growing tree that thrives even in harsh environments and poor soil, and is drought resistant. In Nigeria it is called idagbo monoye (“tree which grows crazily”).
In addition to being used for food and traditional medicine, various parts of the tree have numerous uses including being a source for fuel and lubricant for machinery in short ALL parts of the tree have uses.
The seeds of the moringa tree are pressed to produce pale-yellow non-drying oil. The oil is known as “ben oil ” or “behen essential oil ” because it has a high concentration of behenic acid, a fatty acidity.
Due to antioxidants that act as natural preservatives, it is a stable oil, resistant to rancidity, giving it a reported shelf life of five years. It really is a nutrient dense, high in palmitoleic, oleic and linoleic acids, moisturizing fatty acids and vitamins A and C.
Beauty that is more than just Skin Deep and Moringa Oil can help you remain beautiful
In ancient city’s of the Roman empire and the Grecian and Egyptian it was utilized in making of exotic perfumes and to protect the skin. The oil is still used for effleurage to extract flower fragrance and is used for hair oils because it absorbs and retains scents.
In Egypt it was used to make medicinal ointments and salves and also to protect the skin from the desert environment. A daily skin treatment for wrinkles and sun damage combined gum of frankincense and ground Cyprus grass mixed with fermented plant juice.
A venerated oil, vases of moringa oil were found inside ancient tombs. African American women have been using this product for years and its excellent for all hair types.
Moringa oil is found in numerous cosmetics due to moisturizing, cleansing and emollient properties. It’s used in shampoos and conditioners and other hair care products, lotions, body natural oils, lip balms, anti-aging and wrinkle creams, face creams, soaps and body wash, perfume and deodorants. It’s used for aromatherapy and massage oils since it blends well with essential oils and is a good carrier oil.
Moringa essential oil absorbs easily into the pores and skin , improving the appearance and radiance of epidermis. It has skin healthy nutrients like vitamin A, which helps build collagen in your skin, supplement C to help reduce fine lines and lines and wrinkles , and the healing and anti-inflammatory benefits of vitamin E. There is a good article here about Moringa Seed Oil that shows even more uses.
- It penetrates deep into skin to promote a smoother texture. Your will look and feel brand new. skin and maintains moisture you lose on a daily basis.
- Excellent for fixing your dray chapped lips.
- Got a bad skin condition? Guess what that’s right it fixes that also. Dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
- Your aging skin will get a instant face lit and Moringa Oil is much lighter so you will barely feel it.
- Moringa oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory elements that have been proven to treat and heal minor skin abrasions; minor cuts and scrapes, bruises, burns, insect bites, rashes, and sunburn and pores and skin infections.
- It rejuvenates worn and abused, tired and aging skin.
- Antioxidants and healing properties help fight free radicals that can have a major impact and cause skin tissue damage and lead to the formation of wrinkles.
- Moringa oil helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and prevents sagging of facial muscles.
- Plant hormones called cytokinins, which help promote cell growth and delay harm and destruction of pores and skin tissues.
- Vitamin C stabilizes collagen and helps reduce fine lines and repair damaged epidermis cells
That is the short list of what this seed has to offer. Like all articles on this site hopefully this is helpful if you are looking for an new herb to add to your arsenal for skin care or health.
The culinary (Cooking) aspect we didn’t even cover but needless to say cooks from around the world are using this more and more. All praises to TMH for this herb learn more about herbs that will cure you instead of the pills of man that can sometimes make your worse.